Square ice melts quicker than a spherical shape so you can enjoy your drink for longer with a rounded ice ball.
Silicone Size: 2.75 x 2.75"
Ice Ball Size: 2.3 x 2.3"
How to make an ice ball:
1) Attach top and bottom parts. Please close it tight.
2) Pour water from top Hole. Do NOT fill water completely, please keep a little space on the top.
3) Push top part to make sure there
is no space in between, then store in freezer.
4) Allow the ice to completely solidify.
How to take the ice out:
1) Twist upper and lower part. If it is difficult, push from the bottom.
2) Push the top part and take the ice out. It is easier if you stretch the side.
3) Drop with care when placing the ice ball into cup.