*Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser - Large
Dimension: Dia.16.8 x H12.1cm (Dia 6.7" x H 4.8")
Volume: max 350mL
Power cord length: 170cm (68”)
*Recommend for room size: 200-250 sq.ft.
*Duration: max 3 hours.
*Timer: 4 phases available (30/60/120/180min)
*Light: 2 phases available
*Please follow the instruction manual when use.
|Country of Origin||China|
- *Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser$69.50Pure Essential Oil Refresh BlendRegular Price: $15.00 Special Price: $13.50Pure Essential Oil Relax BlendRegular Price: $15.00 Special Price: $13.50Pure Essential Oil LemongrassRegular Price: $13.50 Special Price: $12.15Pure Essential Oil Sweet OrangeRegular Price: $13.50 Special Price: $12.15Pure Essential Oil GrapefruitRegular Price: $13.50 Special Price: $12.15Pure Essential Oil LavenderRegular Price: $13.50 Special Price: $12.15Pure Essential Oil YuzuRegular Price: $13.50 Special Price: $12.15Pure Essential Oil GeraniumRegular Price: $13.50 Special Price: $12.15Pure Essential Oil RosemaryRegular Price: $13.50 Special Price: $12.15
3 Item(s)Show per page
- Amazing product, but considering the diffuser part broke after a few months, not worth it.
Mars95Quality20%Price20%Value20%This thing is amazing, I really do love it. but the diffuser part broke after a few months.
My review is pretty much the same as Kay's. Completely agree with everything said in that review.
If it didn't break, I would have rated everything as a 5
- Beautiful, life-enhancing, but broke after 4 months
KayPrice100%Value60%Quality20%I bought the large aroma diffuser in the hopes that not only would it be a great diffuser, but also serve as an informal humidifier. This thing was seriously life-changing. The two LED settings were gentle, the design is just gorgeous as an object, and when it was on in my bedroom I could smell it in my kitchen. I used only the Muji essential oils, which are not watered down with jojoba. Lemongrass ginger is the best.
It was great for the four months that I had it, until it stopped working unexpectedly. Now when I fill it with water and turn it on, it does the familiar beep-three-times and then automatically turns off. So something having to do with the moisture sensor broke - despite me maintaining it (changing the water often, cleaning it regularly and gently, and letting it dry out between uses). I've been in contact with Muji to get this fixed or get a replacement, and it has been a challenging process; there is no warranty for these electronic items beyond 30 days. Spending over $100 for an aroma diffuser is a true luxury for me. I would definitely not have bought this if I knew it was not made with the highest standards, which is what I expect from a company like Muji. So I would think twice about buying the higher-end electronics from them again. However, I hope this item was just a defect in what's normally a really great product that lasts way longer than 4 months - otherwise how could you justify the big pricetag?
- good device, but price is the concern
AndreiPrice60%Value60%Quality60%I recently bought diffuser which looks almost the same, but just for about $40. I was shocked when i found that Muji sells similar device for almost triple price.
It seems that this diffuser available under different brands (ECVISION, Miu color, Elecbank and other), which significantly cheaper than Muji. So be sure what are you paying for.
3 Item(s)Show per page
- MUJI Lifestyle
- New Arrival
- Limited Time Value
- Furniture / Decor / Electrics
- Cutting Boards
- Cooking Utensil
- Storage Container
- Storage Organizer
- Hooks / Hangers
- Kitchen Supplies
- Bone China
- White Porcelain
- Beige Porcelain
- Wooden Dinnerware
- Glass Dinnerware
- Glass Cups / Tumblers
- Heat-Resistance Glass
- Chopsticks / Chopstick Rests
- Seasonal Dinnerware
- Table Liners
- Tray / Pot Trivet
- Other Kitchen Goods