Down Duvet Single Layer
This duvet is filled with grey goose down. A one-layer duvet with a three-dimensional quilt for warm use.
This medium thick duvet with a down fill power of 400. It is perfect for the fall cold weather, can be used in tandem with another duvet or a thick blanket for the colder months.
The corners of each duvet have a fabric ring so every corner can stay connected with the MUJI duvet cover.
MUJI sizes are different than North American sizes. Please check the measurements before purchasing. You may need to go one size up.
- Outer Shell: 100% Polyester
- Wadding: 80% Down, 20% Feathers
- Semi Double: 170 x 210cm / 67 x 83"
- Queen: 210 x 210cm / 83 x 83"
- King: 230 x 210cm / 83 x 91"
Country of Origin: Japan
- Due to the characteristics of the material, down may come out through the seams. Be careful as pressure from kneading or beating will cause it to come out more easily.
- Make sure to use with the cover on.
- Avoid storing in places with high temperature or humidity, and store in a place with good ventilation. It is recommended to air the product in a shaded place, especially on clear days during the rainy season.
- The material has a characteristic smell immediately after purchase and during periods of high humidity. If this is bothersome, air in a shaded, well-ventilated place for 3 to 4 hours.
Shipping & Returns
Spend $100 to receive free shipping. Oversized items require additional handling fees. Learn more
Except for furniture, bedding & towels, innerwear, and food, merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. Learn more