Organic Coffee Decaf Blend - Dark Roast - Coffee Bag
97% decaffeinated. Our organic coffee uses Arabica beans sourced from Colombia and Honduras. Arabica beans contain 60% more lipids and higher amounts of sugar, which gives the coffee a smoother and cleaner taste.
Make your coffee time richer with food pairings. The refreshing flavour of our decaf blend is excellent with sour foods such as dried fruits and cheese.
Dark Roast, with fragrant, deep richness and moderate bitterness.
- Bitterness: 2/5
- Acidity: 4/5
- Richness: 3/5
How to Prepare:
- Place the coffee bag in the cup. Keep the cup warm to maintain temperature of hot water being poured.
- Pour hot water and steep for 3 minutes. Estimated 140-180mL of hot water per person. Please make sure the coffee bag is completely submerged.
- Dip the bag around 10 times to properly saturate the coffee, or dip as many times as preferred to thoroughly steep.
Weight: 56g (7g x 8 Bags)
Ingredients: Arabica Coffee Beans
Country of Origin: Japan
- Due to nature of the coffee, the oil might stain the tea bags or drippers.
- Bag may expand or shrink due to temperature change, not affecting quality of coffee.
- On the coffee powder package, there's a bar attached to help expel acid gas.
- After opening, store in a sealed container.