Organic Coffee Original Blend - Medium Roast - Coffee Bag
Our organic coffee uses Arabica beans sourced from Colombia and Honduras. Arabica beans contain 60% more lipids and higher amounts of sugar, which gives the coffee a smoother and cleaner taste.
Make your coffee time richer with food pairings. The original blend with a refreshing aftertaste is perfect for cookies and chocolate.
Medium Roast, with mellow aroma and refreshing aftertaste
- Bitterness: 3/5
- Acidity: 3/5
- Richness: 3/5
How to Prepare:
- Place the coffee bag in the cup. Keep the cup warm to maintain temperature of hot water being poured.
- Pour hot water and steep for 3 minutes. Estimated 140-180mL of hot water per person. Please make sure the coffee bag is completely submerged.
- Dip the bag around 10 times to properly saturate the coffee, or dip as many times as preferred to thoroughly steep.
Weight: 56g (7g x 8 Bags)
Ingredients: Arabica Coffee Beans
Country of Origin: Japan
- Due to nature of the coffee, the oil might stain the tea bags or drippers.
- Bag may expand or shrink due to temperature change, not affecting quality of coffee.
- On the coffee powder package, there's a bar attached to help expel acid gas.
- After opening, store in a sealed container.
Shipping & Returns
Spend $100 to receive free shipping. Oversized items require additional handling fees. Learn more
Except for furniture, bedding & towels, innerwear, and food, merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. Learn more