Deodorizing Urethane Foam Pillow
The outer fabric has been subjected to deodorization and can easily be removed and washed. The use of low-rebound urethane foam allows the pillow to sink slowly.
Deodorant function (deodorizes acetic acid, ammonia, etc., that causes sweat odor and aging odor) is added to the filling of the side fabric. Maintains deodorizing properties even after 100 items of washing.
43 x 63cm is a standard pillow size in Japan. 50 x 70cm is a standard queen-size pillow in North America.
- Outer Shell: 100% Polyester
- Wadding: 70% Polyester, 30% Acrylic/Acetate Composite Fiber
- Padding: Urethane Foam
Dimensions: 43 x 63cm (17" x 25")
Country of Origin: China
- The cover can be removed for washing.
- Urethane foam is flammable; do not expose to open flames (e. g. lit cigarettes) or sources of high temperature (e. g. heaters).
- The main body cannot be washed at home or dry cleaned. If it gets dirty, dilute the detergent, apply it to a towel, and wipe it off by tapping it. Then wipe off the detergent with a towel soaked in water and let it dry immediately.
- Discoloration of the urethane foam does not affect the performance of the product. Due to the characteristics of the materials, the product has a smell at the beginning of use. If this is bothersome, air in a well-ventilated, shady place.
- Depending on storage conditions, urethane foam may deteriorate, such as reduced strength in 2 to 5 years. Avoid high temperatures and humidity and store in a place with good ventilation.
- Make sure to use the cover on.
- Due to the characteristics of the material, cracks may appear on the surface of the urethane foam. Be careful when handling outer shell.
- The surface of the urethane foam has air bubbles. This is due to the manufacturing process and will not affect the use.