Organic Coffee Original Blend - Medium Roast - Drip
Our organic coffee uses Arabica beans sourced from Colombia and Honduras. Arabica beans contain 60% more lipid and higher amounts of sugar, which gives the coffee a smoother and cleaner taste.
Make your coffee time richer with food pairings. The original blend with a refreshing aftertaste is perfect for cookies and chocolate.
Medium Roast, with mellow aroma and refreshing aftertaste
- Bitterness: 3/5
- Acidity: 3/5
- Richness: 3/5
How to Prepare:
- Shake the bag lightly, confirm the powder is below the cut line, and tear off where indicated.
- Hold the handles and pull them apart, opening the bag.
- Recommended to use a cup with a diameter of 9cm and hook the handles on the rim of the cup.
- Please fold the handles as illustrated to secure the bag to the cup.
- With a small amount of boiling water, pour for 30 seconds, and let it steep for 3-4 minutes.
Weight: 70g (7g x 10 Bags)
Ingredients: Arabica Coffee Beans
Country of Origin: Japan
Recommended portion: 140-160mL
- Due to nature of the coffee, the oil might stain the tea bags or drippers.
- Bag may expand or shrink due to temperature change, not affecting quality of coffee.
- On the coffee powder package, there's a bar attached to help expel acid gas.
- After opening, store in a sealed container.
Shipping & Returns
Spend $100 to receive free shipping. Oversized items require additional handling fees. Learn more
Except for furniture, bedding & towels, innerwear, and food, merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. Learn more