Urethane Foam Pillow
The outer fabric has been subjected to a deodorization process, and can easily be removed and washed. Use of low rebound urethane foam allows the pillow to sink slowly.
43 x 63cm is a standard pillow size in Japan. 50 x 70cm is a standard queen size pillow in North America.
- Outer Shell: 100% Polyester
- Wadding: 70% Polyester, 30% Acrylic/Acetate Composite Fiber
- Padding: Urethane Foam
Dimensions: 43 x 63cm / 16.9 x 24.8"
Country of Origin: China
- The cover can be removed for washing.
- Urethane foam is flammable; do not expose to open flames (e. g. lit cigarettes) or sources of high temperature (e. g. heaters).
- The main body cannot be washed at home or dry cleaned. If it gets dirty, dilute the detergent, apply it to a towel, and wipe it off by tapping it. Then wipe off the detergent with a towel soaked in water and let it dry immediately.
- Discolouration of the urethane foam does not affect the performance of the product. Due to the characteristics of the materials, the product has a smell at the beginning of use. If this is bothersome, air in a well-ventilated, shady place.
- Depending on storage conditions, urethane foam may deteriorate, such as strength being reduced, in 2 to 5 years. Avoid high temperature and humidity and store in a place with good ventilation.
- Make sure to use with the cover on.
- Due to the characteristics of the material, cracks may appear on the surface of the urethane foam. Be careful when handling outer shell.
- The surface of the urethane foam has air bubbles. This is due to the manufacturing process and will not affect the use.