||Outer Shell: Polyester 100%
Wadding: Down 80%
Waterfowl Feathers (US) 20%
||K: 230.0 x 210.0cm Approx US Queen: 90.6” x 82.7"
SD: 170.0 x 210.0cm Approx. US Twin: 67.0” x 82.7"
Q: 210.0 x 210.0cm Approx. US Full: 82.7” x 82.7"
K: 230.0 x 210.0cm Approx US Queen: 90.6” x 82.7"
- Warning: Please do not bend the product or hit too heavily when removing dust. This can cause the feathers inside to be broken and fall out.
- As the feathers can come out of any hole, however small, please avoid piercing the sides of the material with a needle or safety pin.
- Cover the comforter with a sheet or cover to protect it from damage and dirt. Clean the sheet or cover regularly.
- The outer shell cannot be washed. Spot-treat any stains with a mild solution of neutral detergent, then rinse thoroughly and dry in the shade in a place with good ventilation.
- Feathers can jut out a little from seams etc., but this does not cause any problems for usage if it is only a small amount.
- If the futon smells, fold it up, press out the air that smells, allow to fill with new air and hang in a well-ventilated place for 3 - 4 hours before use.
- Cover the outer shell with a sheet or a cover to keep it free from damage and stains.
- Ask a professional cleaner to clean this product.
- Hang to dry in a shaded place in the time between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. once or twice a month on a clear day with low humidity. Dry each side for approx. one hour.
- When not in use for a while, hang to dry in a shaded and well-ventilated place, remove any cover or bed sheet, and then store in a place with low humidity.
|Country・Region of Origin
MUJI sizes are different than USA sizes. Please check the measurements before purchase.
*Product images are for reference only. Actual product color might differ slightly due to the image quality.