An unglazed pottery stone that you can easily enjoy the scent by soaking it in your favorite essential oil directly without using fire or electricity. It is suitable for moderately scenting your surroundings, such as around your desk or bedside.
◎ How to use: Place the main body on the attached special dish and add 5 to 10 drops of essential oil directly to the dented part. The soaked essential oil gradually volatilizes and the scent slowly spreads. If you feel that the scent has weakened, add your favorite essential oil each time.
- Stone: Approx. Dia. 6.5 x 3.0cm (Approx. 2.6" x 1.2")
- Tray: Approx. Dia. 6.3x 0.5cm (Approx. 2.5" x 0.2")
Weight: Approx. 170g
Country of Origin: Japan
- The duration of the scent depends on the type of scent and the surrounding environment.
- If you use the product repeatedly or if you use a colored essential oil, the color may remain on this product, but there is no problem with using it.
- If you place this product directly on the painted surface of clothing or furniture, or on plastics, it may cause discoloration, stains, or deformation, so be sure to use the attached special dish.
- When holding this product, do not hit it or rub it strongly. Since this product is unglazed, the surface will be scraped off when rubbed, making it easier for powder to adhere.
- If powder adheres, wash your hands, and if it adheres to the main body, wipe it gently with a cloth.