The chopsticks are made of cherry tree wood, the representative wood of Japan. Cherry, frequently used in making instruments or carvings, is used to make these octagonal-shaped easy-to-hold chopsticks. The octagonal shape makes it easier to grip and is an interesting visual feature to stand out against regularly shaped chopsticks. They are NOT Dishwasher/Oven/Microwave Safe.
- Surface Coating: Acrylic Urethane Coating
- Base: Natural Cherry Wood
Dimensions: 21cm / 8.3" OR 23cm / 9.1"
Country of Origin: Japan
- After use, wash with water or hot water and wipe off moisture with a soft cloth.
- Do not use for other than its intended purpose.
- Avoid high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight during storage/use. Otherwise this may cause discolouration, deformation, warping or damage.
- Do not rub with a scrubbing brush or scouring powder.
- Do not leave in water for a long period of time after use.
- If the rim is chipped, replace as soon as possible.
- Chopsticks have sharp tips. Store out of reach of children and use with care to prevent accidents.
- Do not use in a microwave or dishwasher.
- Food with strong colour or smell may cause staining or smell permeation.