Gel-Ink Ballpoint Pen 0.5mm Black
Gel-ink ballpoint pen with a frosted body for writing or drawing. The tip of the pen uses a mechanism to keep the ink from flowing in the reverse direction and drying out. The water-based ink allows for smooth writing and no bleeding through papers. It also produces bright colors.
*Product images are for reference only. Actual product color might differ slightly due to the image quality.
Check your Free Pickup local store
Monday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm Tuesday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm Wednesday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm Thursday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm Friday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm Saturday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm Sunday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm Monday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Tuesday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Wednesday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Thursday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Friday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Saturday: 11:00 am - 8:30 pm Sunday: 11:00 am - 7:30 pm Monday: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm Tuesday: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm Wednesday: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm Thursday: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm Friday: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm Saturday: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
|Country·Region of Origin||Japan|
- BeautifulBeautiful product overall, i suggest buying refills too because you will be using this a lot :)
- Great penI love these pens!
- very sleeksuch a beautiful pen!
- love this productThis pen writes so beautifully and it's so easy to use daily. I feel like the price is very reasonable for the great quality you get out of the pen.
- Solid productThis is a well constructed pen, comparable to a uniball roller pen. It has a metal tip, but isn't scratchy. The ink is smooth, though it can dry patchy if you're using it to color in a space. I like the overall look and feel. The only problem is ink does tend to pool at the tip if you're writing a lot or pause for a moment. Not a big deal, though, if you see you can wipe it off, if not it likely won't ruin what you're writing.